Are you an exceptional Content Marketer or a senior Communications Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to build something meaningful? We are looking for someone with experience to help us develop and deliver impactful communications & campaigns that will raise the profile of Netspeak and the games we make together.
- Create and support the management, production & curation of marketing content
- In collaboration with senior leadership, build and manage a brand strategy across both studio and titles to support our growth and launches
- Support internal communications and drive marketing reports & culture
- Work closely with external PR agencies to create campaigns, prepare briefing materials, and manage spokespeople as necessary
- Work to a budget & deadlines
- Support Netspeak with communicating its positions on key subjects such as culture, crunch, equality & diversity
Balancing strategic thinking with hands-on implementation, we will look to you to guide our fundamental marketing strategies. You must be able to work with and draw out stories from a range of people in the team as well as from our community. You will have a deep understanding of how and what style of communications work best in order to develop the value proposition, messaging, and positioning of our products across our owned and earned channels. You will have good interpersonal skills that enable you to work with our partners across the industry.
We welcome applications from anyone who is first and foremost passionate about regularly delivering best-in-class content marketing and communications and who thrives on storytelling from both a company and product point of view. If you are also passionate about wholesome social gaming, and have an interest or understanding of how games technology works / how games are made and how game studios operate, that would be excellent!
This position is full-time and we are a remote-first company; but please be advised this role will require some travel to events.
MUST have experience working in a full-time marketing position (agency or in house)
MUST use exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English in order to draft copy and longer form marketing materials
MUST be able to talk clearly about KPI driven marketing campaigns
SHOULD have experience of managing external agencies, contractors & vendors
SHOULD have some experience within the games and/or entertainment industries
SHOULD be comfortable making mistakes, trying new things & experimenting
Salary is expected to be between £45,000 & £70,000 per annum d.o.e.